LinRick Golf Course is a championship, par 73, 18-hole course designed by Russell Breeden. Golf writers, Scott Martin and Mitch Willard of Insider’s Guide to Golf in the Carolinas describe LinRick as ‘. . . an outstanding municipal course. This Breeden design features lots of water, wooded terrain, doglegs, plenty of challenge, picturesque holes and midsize greens.
We have a sneaking suspicion that Russell Breeden must be fairly happy with this layout, particularly the final five holes, which are among the most challenging and picturesque in the Columbia area. The double-dogleg par 5 16th won’t yield a lot of birdies; even a low-handicapper should be happy with par.
Policies & Information
- USGA rules govern play.
- Out of bounds: defined by white stakes or fence (Hole #5, 6, 7, 10, and 15).
- All players must register in Pro Shop prior to play.
- No more than four players to a group.
- All players must have his/her own set of clubs.
- Please help us maintain our course by fixing ball marks, replacing divots, and ranking bunkers.
- Only two riders and two bags on golf cart.
- 90 degree rule MUST be observed on holes with continuous cart paths.
- Golf carts must remain on paths and observe and obey all ropes and golf cart directional signs.
- Please allow faster players to play through.
- Maximum playing time is 4 1/2 hours or less for 18 holes.
- Sleeveless shirts are not allowed.
- Personal coolers are not allowed. Coolers are available for rent in the Pro Shop.
- Personal alcohol is not allowed. Alcohol is available for purchase in the Pro Shop.
- Driver’s License/Permit is required to operate golf carts.